Ads

New Domain

Blog has been moved to new domain: www.it-googled.com Enjoy!

Monday 8 November 2010

PS3 HDMI to DVI - connecting to Monitor


It's been quite long since I have first tried to hook up my PS3 to my 22 inch DGM l-2362wd Monitor. Most of the youtube videos and online guides will show you that if you purchase HDMI->DVI converter (about 20£) it's just a matter of plugging the leads. My experience was completely opposite! The truth is that PS3 HDMI->DVI requires HDCP monitor/tv if you are using the HDMI port for it to display. My monitor turns up to be the one odd without HDCP so I can forget about connecting PS3. The advantage is that it will help me focus on my studies and project. The good news is that currently each monitor comes with HDMI connection and you can get 22-24inch for less then a 150£!

No comments:

Post a Comment